Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 05-01-2015, 11:23:13   #3
GONZALO
Top 100

Predeterminado Re: Grand Cherokee WK 2010, no entra la 4low

Ok.gracias Yako.

Gracias por la información, averigue acerca de esto e hice algunos testeos desde el switch(suministro)desde el k504, hasta el motor pero nada, tambien desde la fdcm al motor, lo que es voltaje , como la resistencia desde el T313, k594 y al parecer todo bien..., falta los test que corresponde en conjunto con scaner de chyrsler.
Como dato hice lo que se plantea abajo..., sacar los fusibles 23,25,33, no tuve los resultados, que se indican.
Se de igual manera, que esto esta ligado al recall n23, donde se realiza un flash a la " Final Drive Controller Module (FDCM", pero no hay certeza que esto funcione, para algunos no funciono o duro nada, como para otros si funciono pero duro solo unas semanas.

A la GC, solo la 4low la he usado dos veces y la ultima antes que apreciera el problema 1 semana antes.

Intentare nuevamente para ver que resultados hay, tratare de conseguirme un fdcm de otro GC para ver si hay algun cambio y los comento aca para que tengan mas info.

Gracias.

Cita:
Empezado por yako Ver Mensaje
Hola Gonzalo primero haz un scanner segun vi por alli en internet puede ser problema del motor electrico de la tranfer.

mira esta pagina :

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...m-quot-Message

I have a 2008 Grand Cherokee. I had the recall for the transfer case shifting into neutral done on 12-9-13. Last night (1-2-14) I shifted into 4lo. The same message popped up. I went to the Chrysler dealership that flashed the recall fix and told them what happened. Basically the recall burnt up the transfer case motor. Now I am on the list to get a replacement motor due to a failed recall. Might want to pursue that angle.

Originally Posted by onlychild30ish
I've got a possible issue that maybe the forum might know about. Every time I shift my 06 WK into 4 low, I get the service 4wd message on my info center. I used to be able to shift into 4 low, but since I had my WK in for the recall with the transfer case, I can't shift into 4 low any more. Ideas?
Okay everyone. I have a fix for this issue and it works like a champ now. I've been fighting with this issue since last December and I was a little worried about having to take my WK back into the dealer to fix this. I've read in other forums about the dealer not being able to address the issue because all they will try to do is reflash the N23 (the part that was recalled). Well, I found this fix another forum and it work and I'd like to share it all with you.

Here's what I did:

1. Turned my Jeep on (engine running) checked that the 4wd service message was still occurring when I activated 4 LOW)

2. Turned my Jeep off and took the keys out. opened up the fuse box under the hood (the one closest to the cabin of the Jeep.

3. Located and took out the fuse labelled fdcm/ediff #33 or #25 ( in my case this was #25)

4.Shut the fuse box, closed the hood, got in my Jeep, started it with the fuse out put it in drive, drove about 20-30 feet forward then put it in reverse drove 20-30 feet backwards. (Be aware you will get the service 4wd light without pulling up the lever as you are driving)

5. Turned my Jeep off, keys out went to the fuse box put fuse back in, closed the fuse box and the hood.

6. Started my Jeep, activated the low 4wd switch and it worked!

I tested this a few times, meaning turned it on, then turned it back on and there were no problems since. I urge you all to try this if you have had your N23 flashed because of the recall, and are having this problem, to give this try.

Happy Off-Roading, Everyone!!
GONZALO está offline   Responder Con Cita